Technical Diagnostic Services 6250-MR Digital Micro Ohmmeter/DLRO, 10A [MONTHLY RENTAL]
* Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
* Innovative Linear Ball Bearing Design Mechanism for Improved Performance; 1) Eliminates Friction Between Spring and Case for Greater Accuracy, 2) Eliminates Speed Sensitivity Errors, and 3) Produces A ¿Crisp Audible Click¿ Over the Entire Range
* Twist Detent Locking Ring Allows Easy Setting of Desired Pre-Set Torque and Prevents Accidental Change of the Torque Setting While in Use.
* Rubber Seal Between the Ratchet Head and Tube Keeps Lubrication in and Contaminants Out of the Torque Mechanism Assuring Accuracy and Repeatability.
* Lightly Knurled and Grooved Handle Provides A Comfortable, Non-Slip Grip
* Accuracy; +/- 3% CW From 20% to 100% of Wrench Capability
* A Calibration Tape is Sent with Each Wrench Which Verifies the Accuracy
* Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.14M 1994 and ISO 6789