General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc. ES2440-35 Fortress Dual Radio High Capacity Infrastructure Mesh Point with a 2.4 / 5.8 GHz Radio & one 5.8 GHz Radios
The Fortress ES2440 High Capacity Infrastructure Mesh Point utilizes MIMO technology to bring high performance secure wireless communications to outdoor locations across long distances through a self-forming, self-healing mesh network. Delivered in a ruggedized form factor that is easy to set-up and operate, the Fortress ES2440 functions as both a wireless access point and bridge, with four powerful radios for maximum range. In military operations where vehicles, deployed assets, sensor devices, and soldiers are operating in a large outdoor area, the Fortress S2440 allows these distributed assets to connect to the network without the considerations and constraints of traditional wired networks.
- Allows individuals and assets to seamlessly leave and join the network
- Ruggedized for use in harsh environments
- FIPS 140-2 validated data encryption
- DOD Unified Capabilities Approved Products List
- High throughput and reliability
- High capacity MIMO radios (2 or 4)